Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Robert Hardgrave


I was very fortunate to have been given a private tour of Robert Hardgrave's studio earlier this year, during which I received some solid advice about contracts and engaged in interesting discussions on metal music, techniques and brushes with death, among other things. In addition, he showed me an impressive stash of pill bottles he collected during an illness he had a few years back and told me that he was saving them for some sort of epic art project. I hope to see that come to fruition in the near future. Robert is a lovely person and a very talented artist whose work never ceases to amaze me; I'm am very proud that he has chosen participate in this project.

Sent:
Question: What's behind the mask?

Received:
Answer: Corporate pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment